Almost bought the Instant Coldfusion book yesterday at B&N, but bought Forta's
new one instead. Will probably buy the other two sooner or later.

 I'm wondering if anybody is in the works (or know of a book) an in depth book
on writing C,C++, & Java tags with ColdFusion.
Also on using dlls & shared objects. Haven't been able to find much documention
or examples on this.