From: Massimo Foti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 6:54 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Yipes - its raining ColdFusion 5 books

>From the info available seems like the two books below may be something
like you are looking for:

Optimizing Coldfusion
by Chris Cortes
Paperback - 400 pages (August 2001)
 Osborne McGraw-Hill
ISBN: 0072132663

Instant Coldfusion 5
by Jeffry Houser
Paperback - 640 pages (July 2001)
Osborne McGraw-Hill
ISBN: 0072132388

My copy of "Instant Coldfusion 5" is travelling from Amazon, so I can't
say anything more apart that it's supposed to be a "recipe" kind of
book.

Osborne McGraw-Hill has quite an aggressive strategy on CF, they are
delivering 4 different titles within a few months, including a
"Beginners Guide" and the one below:

Coldfusion 5 Developer's Guide
by Michael Buffington
Paperback - 850 pages (October 18, 2001)
 Osborne McGraw-Hill
ISBN: 0072132256

Usually the "Developer's Guide" is targeted to intermediate/advanced
users, so it may worth looking into it as well.

Of course, I guess our beloved Ben Forta is cutting trees for a new
edition of his advanced book, and that's is going to be definitely a
must have.

Massimo Foti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My own Corner of the web
http://www.massimocorner.com
Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks goodies

It should be this hole in the ozone layer
But I am not the coder I use to be...