Iım trying to send an HTML newsletter via the CFMAIL tag but am having a few
problems.

If I simply enter all the HTML code in the tag, it works ok.  But Iıd like
to use an existing CF page, so that all the Queries run and then send the
resulting content.  Can this be done, or would I need to embed all the HTML
code from the template into the CFMail tag.

Should I maybe use CFHTTP to run that newsletter.cfm page to allow all the
queries to process, and then send the resulting output??

Thanks for any help/suggestions