Thanks to those that responded.

I actually found an easier way than using CFHTTP, Howie.  Using Tom's
suggestion of using <CFINCLUDE> in the body of CFMAIL.  This meant that I
could use that same page, the only thing I did differently was to use
<CFLOOP> as opposed to <CFOUTPUT> to put the records onto the page that was
being included.

Thanks again