From: "David Green" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Message Board
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:01:14 -0700

Hello List

www.pysl.com This is a message board I downloaded from one of the CF sites
for my kids soccer league.  The Code was clean and easy to work with.   I
have modified it to use frames and added some java script to update the
window frames and validate the fields.  I can send code if you are
interested.  The original was created by [EMAIL PROTECTED]  download from
one of the cf sites.  ( I forget which one sorry).   If you use any test
messages please delete them on your way out.

Thanks
David Green