From: Tom Davison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 2:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: crystal reports

Ok, I went through all the old emails regarding crystal reports and there
didn't seem to be many answers to the questions I saw.  Is any body running
Crystal Reports with Cold Fusion 5 and if so is it working?  I am in need of
a web based reporting app and I'm wondering if this is the way to go with
the cfreport or if there is something better out there.

Thanks in advance,

Tom