From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 2:32 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: (Admin) CF 5 Hot Fixes

I've had some lockups but they were all due to some stuff I was doing with
CFMAIL and the lists. Since moving to iMS in place of CFMAIL it's been
smooth sailing. I can't totally blame CFMAIL for it all as I was doing some
funky stuff with the scheduler, CFMAIL and CFX_Pop.
There are a few small issues though especially when it comes to non-IIS
webservers. They've got one service that watches the web server and cycles
it if a problem comes up. Problem is, it's not configured to work with
Website and it loads the system log with 3 messages every 10 seconds. I
couldn't even turn it off from the registry. Also, the scheduler always logs
events even when its set not to. A few small issues like that exist but all
in all it's very stable and fast.