From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 7:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Disabling "back" button

> Is there a possible and simple way to do this - or is it a
> nightmare to do?
>
> Will

As far as I can remember, this is not possible to do.  Oh sure, you can
create a pop-up that "turns off" arrows and toolbars and things like that,
but even then the context (right-click) menu has a "Back" command.  Also, to
add another wrench, the backspace key is aliased to the "back" command with
some browsers.

Whenever I've had clients ask for this functionality it seems there is some
form of confusion in the use of the application.  You might try figuring out
*why* they want to "disable" the back button and fix that problem.

HTH
Hatton Humphrey