It shames me that during such tragic moment in history... that amidst
all the suffering and loss that untold thousands of people are facing,
this discussion has collapsed to this point.

Have we, in fact, come to this state in our evolution? Have we
completely abandoned our compassion... our humanity?

If there has ever been an occasion for reflection on what we have
allowed ourselves to become, it is now.

Mike