Oh really?
Is that your considered discussion on the matter 'freedom' ?
hee hee hee.

*smirk*

I've attached the REST of what I said here as well :)
But just in case you can't understand the points made, I'll summarise:

1) It would be too dangerous to allow the average citizen to carry a gun
onboard an aircraft. It increases the risk astronomically to that aircraft's
safety in the skies if armed civilians are aboard. Even trained Federal
Agents know to be extremely careful when and how they fire a gun within the
confines of a cabin, as well as the type of ammunition and firearms to carry
aboard.

2) It would be expensive and introduce a second risk factor to have
'authorised' agents with guns aboard every single flight.

3) If everyone could carry a gun aboard an aircraft, you increase the risk
of some lunatic shooting holes in the plane, the pilot or other equipment
and killing everyone onboard. Regardless of whether or not s/he is killed
before the plane erupts into a blazing fireball on the ground.

4) Are you still using this ridiculous pseudonym?

This messages has also been posted to CF Community where this discussion may
be continued, if you can. And I suspect you can't..."freedom"..

heh heh.
-Gel