> I think the difference is that there is a good chance that an outside
> contractor might already know Fusebox.  That won't be the case for
> something custom.

Maybe this is a regional thing but none of the developers I know use Fusebox
at all. Just how many people actively use fusebox?

I hear people mention that developers or contractors will be familiar with
it but has anyone ever done any sort of polling to determine this?

If not its mostly just an anecdotal comment isn't it?