I know but I don't like them much as they've banned me in the past even
though I'm covered hole wise. What I want is a distributed network for
people who know each other to be able to pull down definitions of spam from
subject lines (and portions of the same), email from, email to, etc. An
automatic download of an WDDX packet every night would allow us to be up to
date and we would know where each spam setting came from.