What errors are you getting? The site where I'm using Forta's tag is returning the
prices with no problem.

Judith

Dunwiddie, Bruce put into words:
>Does anyone have a page working that gets the online ups shipping cost? We
>looked at this a while back, and Ben Forta's tag UPSPrice.cfm was working
>then, but now that we're ready to put something in place, I'm getting a
>"Connection Failure" error and after looking in to it, it looks like the tag
>is on version 3 of ups's system, but their system is now on version 5. I
>just went to DevEx and got the latest version of the tag that was modified
>Oct 15th of this year, and it's still the version 3. Any help with what
>small changes I might need to make to this tag to get it to work now or any
>other options that would work would be greatly appreciated and would save me

Judith Taylor
Freelance ColdFusion Developer - Athens, OH
ICQ: 67460562  |  YahooID: lace_n_steel   |   AIM: BlacksmithLace

Friends don't let friends code before coffee.