Hey Dave,

Thanks for the ideas... have to say though... I'm very confused by the fact that the
viewed source from IE loads into Netscape without incident. Does Apache feed slightly
different code to a Netscape client?? I would think NOT.

I have been using an incHeader.cfm and a incFooter.cfm file... they are only three
tags;

and

by not including the header the file now loads properly giving clues that something
with nesting is going on.

I will continue looking...
Thanks,
Gonzo