From: Gonzo Rock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: December 13, 2001 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Netscape is crashing

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the ideas... have to say though... I'm very confused by the
fact that the viewed source from IE loads into Netscape without
incident. Does Apache feed slightly different code to a Netscape
client?? I would think NOT.

I have been using an incHeader.cfm and a incFooter.cfm file... they are
only three tags;

and

by not including the header the file now loads properly giving clues
that something with nesting is going on.

I will continue looking...
Thanks,
Gonzo