I have a form that allows users to select from several options, then see
reports based on their selections. Some of these reports can take several
minutes to generate, so I'd like to put an interim page with a "Processing"
message (perhaps an animated GIF) just to make them feel like something is
happening and to prevent them from clicking on the submit button again.

I'm currently submitting to a page which uses <cflist> to parse
#form.formfields#, builds a new form with all of the original fields as
hidden variables, and then submits the form automatically using

This seems to work, but I'm wondering if there is a better way to do it.

Anybody else doing something similar?

Thanks,

Mike