From: Thomas Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, 31 December 2001 6:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Long Live Cold Fusion and...(comments)

Unless I miss wrote the e/m I did not say that there should be a
multi-user
license version of the product.

What I wrote or MEANT to write (I will check later) was that there
should be
training or learning version of Cold Fusion which could only be used to
learn the
program.  It could not be used for production or used on more than one
computer.
What I had in mind was something in the software which would do like the
XP
programs which would restrict the use of the program to just one
computer.

Where as the 30 day version is free this would cost a few.  Maybe
$99.  Other than
it not being capable of producing real world production web pages and
sites
 it
would be full functional as a learning version of the product.  I will
say

that I do
not know enough to create such a version.  There may be technical
obstacles.

If I did not write the above I am wrong for my comments to Andrew and
for
having
mis-wrote.

Later I will re read, if I still have, the e/m that I wrote.