I was aware of the server continuing as a one IP product.
The trail Cold Fusion Studio doesn't.  Maybe I am wrong but
I assume that one needs the Studio to create web pages.

I paid an expert to solve problems that I was having with
CF 4.5 and W2K. He knew a lot about my problems.  According
to him they were not due to me doing things wrong.  He got it to
work beautifully by installing JVM and some patches.  He also
installed the evaluation copy of Cold Fusion studio.  This was
in the summer so I only go around to using it maybe four times
before it expired.  $75 wasted.   I tried to launch Studio and
got the message that it had expired.