At 06:31 AM 12/31/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>He also
>installed the evaluation copy of Cold Fusion studio.  This was
>in the summer so I only go around to using it maybe four times
>before it expired.  $75 wasted.   I tried to launch Studio and
>got the message that it had expired.

You paid $75 for the trial version? You got taken for a ride.

Also you do NOT need the CF Studio to create CFML. You can do it easily in
notepad which I do very often when I am doing small fixes or projects. You
can use UltraDev which is also great. HomeSite is great as well. CFStudio
gives you some fine features though and may be one of the best way to
create pages, but not the only one.

Again, look at the ed version of CFStudio, UD and that had the server you
are looking for inside.

Technically when the 30 day times out, you should not be using it for
development although practically you can. The only single user version we
have available is in the CFStudio package listed above.