From: Julia Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Dave or someone -- Help me with error msg!!!

I just started a $90 a month ISP account with ColdFusion and a
database.
Help confirmed that I actually got my tables over, and that the error
is on my side.

This is the error I get and beneath it is the code: (Don't laugh -- I
have done ColdFusion at UPS for two years...)

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 28000 (Invalid authorization specification)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user
'jgrn123'.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general
identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:64).

Date/Time: 01/04/02 14:28:08
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
Remote Address: 24.128.190.210

This is my coldfusion code:

<CFQUERY NAME="gilwaya" DATASOURCE="jgrn123" USERNAME="jgrn123">

  SELECT *
  FROM ultra

</CFQUERY>
<head></head>
<cfoutput query="gilwaya">
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="-1">
#Name#
</FONT>
<BR>
</cfoutput>

Thanks Julia Green, Julia Computer Consulting
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]