From: Rick Weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 3:28 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SSI command to another server

I am a CF newbie and I am trying to place a command on a .cfm page that w
ill
include ads from a banner rotation manager that I have on another server
in
a cgi-bin.
The normal SSI instruction doesn't work, since it is an entirely differen
server (I assume), but I don't know what the CF commands are to reference
this cgi script.
I'm not even sure if I am asking this question correctly.
Rick