Not sure if this is your problem but the onrequestend.cfm executed will be
the one in the same folder as the application.cfm, if its in a different
folder then I think it may not be executed.

HTH

Kola Oyedeji |Web Developer |ekeda
elthorne gate |64 high street |pinner |middx |ha55qa
t +44(208)429 7333 f +44(208)429 7339 |www.ekeda.co.uk