Are you using the cfabort tag by any chance, after you include the form.cfm
page again?  If you are doing that instead of letting it fall through to the
end of the page, for instance with an if/else block (if the form was
submitted correctly, process the data, if not, include the form.cfm page
again), then that would be a reason why OnRequestEnd.cfm isn't being
processed.

Andy