Thanks for the posts, and to answer some of the q's ...

My OnRequestEnd.cfm resides in the same folder as my Application.cfm,
spelled exactly that way even though the site runs on IIS 5 on a Win 2K box
.. I like to watch file case in the off-chance the app ever gets moved to a
Unix box.

The Application and OnRequestEnd reside in the outermost folder of the app,
and I only go about two folders deep at any time. This works perfectly at
moment ... I also have a <cfapplication> designated in Application.cfm.

I have a form.cfm page and a formSubmit.cfm page. These sit one folder down.
When you go to form.cfm, OnRequestEnd runs fine. When you submit the
form.cfm, and formSubmit.cfm checks for data validity ... phone number
digits, blank fields, email validity, that kind of error. If there is
something wrong, I send them back to the form.cfm via a cfinclude .... NOT a
cflocation ... so that's not the problem.

It only happens in this situation. I gues a quick fix would be to cfinclude
the OnRequestEnd after the original include if there's an error, but it just
seems to me that this is wrong, as Application runs again, why doesn't
OnRequestEnd?

Any further ideas? Thanks muchly!

Erika L. Walker-Arnold, VP, RUWebby, LLC
Macromedia ColdFusion Alliance Partner
Macromedia ColdFusion 5.0 Certified Developer