From: Steve Oliver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 6:19 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Certification - feedback needed.

That's usually where a portfolio comes in to play.  If you (with no CF
cert) show someone your work, and it's excellent work, then someone with
a CF cert shows them some work, and it's shabby, they're more then
likely going to go with the one with better skills and experience.

steve oliver
atnet solutions, inc.
http://www.atnetsolutions.com