I hear all this talk of limited Broadband.  Maybe I'm just lucky living
in a
metropolitan area in Canada - DSL and Cable are the same price and is
fairly
affordable (about $40 Cdn / month).  It'd be nice if it were cheaper,
but
this isn't too bad.  Then again, I have heard some grumblings that
Canada is
a bit further ahead in adoption of newer technology (could be wrong
though).

As for the Future of the internet... makes me think - with all these
Nodes
on the I-Net, sooner or later someone is going to try to put them
together
in a neural net or something similar.  So THE killer app in this case
would
be the I-Net itself...

On a different note, I don't see how this discussion has much to do
with
Cold Fusion anymore.... <grins>

Shawn Grover