Pseudo random number generators are never 100% perfect and susceptible to
repeats and "patterning".  Hence the reason for a good seeding method.

I have always found that seeding with a time-based mathematical equation
that returned a smaller decimal has had more interesting results than
throwing in some huge number.

C. Hatton Humphrey, Developer
Fisher, Towne & Associates
716-839-2141 x336