From: Rey Bango [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 10:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SOT: Is the Netscape browser still a consideration?

For the longest time, I've coded my sites to take into account Netscape
users but with the ever-dwindling numbers of Navigator afficianados and
IE's
continued growth, I've been wondering if I should even bother worrying
about
whether my sites work with Netscape.

Since this has been one of my best resources for info and some of the
most
talented and savvy people that I've met post to CF-Talk, I was hoping
that I
could get some good feedback.

So, if we consider that the apps that I'm developing will be geared
towards
the Internet consumer at large and I won't have the luxury of developing
for
a controlled environment like a corporate intranet, I beg the question:

Should I continue to worry about Netscape? If so, which version should
serve
as a baseline?

Looking forward to your responses.

C-ya,