Watch your logs.. ( Or the logs of the site you are developing for,
rather ) .  That is the biggest tell-tale sign as to what you should be
developing for ( or not ).

  The server administrator of one site I developed, a long time ago, told
me that on weekdays, 98% of the hits were from Netscape, but on weekends it

evened out 50-50.  ( It turned out that the corporate browser was Netscape

and all employees had their home page set to the corporate web site, so
most of the hits were coming from the employees of the company ).

   Other than that, I use Netscape about half the time and nothing peeves
me off more than not being able to see a page because someone missed an
end-table tag.

At 10:42 PM 02/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>For the longest time, I've coded my sites to take into account Netscape
>users but with the ever-dwindling numbers of Navigator afficianados and
 IE's