I am one of those hard core Netscape users.

Really I use it because I don't trust the security of IE/Outlook. I still
use Netscape and Eudora for that reason. The threat of the next big hole
that MS has not yet released a patch for, and me going to some obscure
website that somebody from cf-community posts keep me using netscape.

You will also find in a lot of large corporation and schools, that
computers have particular browsers loaded on to all of the computers in the

lab and that is just what you get. They have been using them for years and

there is no reason to change.

I would recommend coding your sites for the current (6) version of netscape

and IE. checking to make sure it is viewable in netscape 4.7+ and Opera,
and you should be good.

At 10:42 PM 2/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>For the longest time, I've coded my sites to take into account Netscape
>users but with the ever-dwindling numbers of Navigator afficianados and
 IE's