Hi
The text below is randomly appearing at the top of some of my web pages:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0 Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:45:56
GMT Content-Type: text/html Accept-Ranges: bytes Last-Modified: Thu, 28 Feb
2002 17:44:15 GMT ETag: "90e1e5897fc0c11:1df0" Content-Length: 1991537
What is this? This text seems to appear only when I am using CFLocation to
redirect to a static html page that I created through CFHTTP, and it occurs
randomly.
However, I've learned through testing that if I use a Meta Refresh instead
of a CFLocate, text does not appear (i.e. problem solved). However, I am
still curious as to what is going on. Plus, I like CFLocate better (no
clicking in I.E. when page is redirected) Can anyone tell me what this is
and how to guarantee its absence from my page?
Below is my cfhttp code that generates the page the first time it accessed.
<CFHTTP
        METHOD = "get"
        URL="#request.ServerPath#/index.cfm?fuseaction=getCard&#parms#"
        PATH="e:\#request.root#\Cache"
        FILE="cache#NewID#.html">
If the page is called is accessed again, Cflocation accesses the cached
version of the page, and sometimes that wierd header shows up:
<CFIF CheckCache.RecordCount>
   <cflocation url="/cache/#checkcache.file#">
..
Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Andrew