From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 10:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFLOOP and CFOUTPUT

This one came through the list abouyt a month ago, so you may want to check
the archives.

The basic result was that CFLOOP is the way to go.

Personally I wrap my entire page in CFOUTPUT tags and always use CFLOOP to
output queries etc.  IMHO
it makes the code easier to read becaue I don't have to open and close
CFOUTPUT tags everytime I
want to output a query or variable.

The potential downside to my method is that CF has to parse all the code
inside my wrapping
CFOUTPUTs.  This issue was also discussed and I beleive the consensus was
that the additional
parsing time was minimal and acceptable (providing you don't have thousands
of lines of code).

HTH

Bryan Stevenson
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development