On 3/10/02, Jason Davis penned:
>I'm about to start co-locating next month my own win2K server box.
>from installting, through service packs, hotfixes, sql server and all that...
>
>I'm wondering if anyone can share thoughts on installing IIS

My best advice is DON'T, if you can possibly help it. I personally
disable IIS before my machines ever get connected to the Internet.

Website Pro is the way to go. The time you'll save not having to
spend checking for and installing security updates will pay for it in
no time. Plus it let's me sleep at night.

http://www.deerfield.com/products/website/
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452