Hi...My ISP says both CFGRID and CFSLIDER work but I do not get
a complete applet when I go to:

http://www.juliagreen.com/cfpasswd/f4.cfm

This is for the slider -- I got the code from Ben Forta's book on 4.0,

f4.cfm

<CFFORM ACTION="TEST.CFM"
 METHOD="POST"
 NAME="TEST">
<CFSLIDER NAME="TEST1">
<BR>
<CFSLIDER NAME="TEST2"
  LABEL="LABEL %VALUE%"
  BGCOLOR="##00FF00"
  TEXTCOLOR="##FFFF00"
  GROOVECOLOR="##FFFF00"
  REFRESHLABEL="YES">
<BR>
<CFSLIDER NAME="TEST3"
  VALUE="50"
  LABEL="LABEL %VALUE%"
  RANGE="1, 100"
  IMG="NETWORKDRIVE.GIF"
  IMGSTYLE="TILED"
  SCALE="10"
  HEIGHT="200"
  WIDTH="250"
  REFRESHLABLE="YES">
</CFFORM>

Then I just go to f4.cfm, should I have another page or something?

Need help -- thanks...