Whoa!

There are some very practical applications of this...

For example you could capture/store retrieve a legal signature over the
web... course you'd need a pointing/writing device that was getter than
a mouse... but, hey many supermarkets have electronic pens that capture
a sig image.

And, DaVibci performs quite well!

You guys should be excited!

Dick