Dina,
Thanks again for the response. As I mentioned in my original email, the
objMsg.Value("Reply-To")=strReplyTo format is one of the
solutions I've tried, as in:

<cfset objNewMail.Value("Reply-To") = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]">

CF kicks back an error msg saying the left side of the equation
cannot be a function call (which of course makes sense).

Is there another way of doing this in CF or do I have to learn
ASP to set a header in CDONTS?

Dave Jones
NetEffect