Newbie Question......

I need to pass 2 URL Vars to pre fill an insert form.

>From the Detail Page;

PreID and PreEM are form a display table that is generated from the same
URL.PreID passed from a master page.

The next Insert Form;

Do I need to do an IsDefined() to get the passed VARs to pre fill 2 of the 3
fields?
I need 2 to be filled and one to be blank for input.  The need to be filled
so the person can keep track of what he is doing.

<cfoutput>
              <input type="text" name="PreID"
Value="#URL.PreID#"></cfoutput>

Any suggestions???