From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF VS ASP <- let the trolling being

Gasp, sputter, cough.

Blasphemy! Heretic! Unbeliever!

Nothing is better than perl.

My fondest dream would be to be able to write perl (and real regex)
within CF templates. And a good implementation of modperl within the CF
Server.

<CFSCRIPT language="perl">
 -- don't I wish!
</CFSCRIPT>

"Dreams I'll Never See" - (can you name that band?)
Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/03/02 02:29PM >>>
Yeah, for sure, maybe some people need to get together and create that,
we use PHP here as well, my opinion of PHP is worse then ASP, not very
fond of it at all, but that is my opinion. Anything is better then PERL
anyways, heh

I think CF5 blows ASP out of the water, like comparing an old Married
with Children type of Dodge to a Corvette

Rob