No arguments really, just close minded

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Giarratana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF VS ASP <- let the trolling being

I'm sure a lot of people on this list are former ASP'ers.  As one of
them, I
can tell you that life does not have to be that hard.  Does he have
specific
"ASP is better" arguments?  At our MMUG meeting yesterday, there was an
ASP'er who was seeing how to connect to a database in CF for the first
time.
I talked to him afterward and he said that we kept asking himself
"where's
the rest of the code?" until he figured out that there wasn't any...

Regards,
Neil