I'm wanting to keep images uploaded within a certain size. I'm cursing
CF a bit because I'm aware that PHP has image manipulation functions
built-in (anyone know if there's similar stuff upcoming in CF Neo/MX?).

Well, the only solutions I can find are CFX tags. Are there any
recommendations for free tags that can resize images?

Also, whether or not I use a CFX tag obviously depends on whether I
*can* use it. We haven't settled on a host yet, so I've a more general
question as well: how common/uncommon is it for shared hosting setups to
allow CFX tags to be installed? Would I only be able to do this on a
dedicated server?

Any advice on this issue extremely welcome!

- Gyrus

- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
work: http://www.tengai.co.uk
play: http://www.norlonto.net