Phillip,

Thanks, interesting post, but the problem is I don't know how many levels
there will be .. there could be 1 or there could be 20 sub levels (gawd I
hope not, but it needs that flexibility).

Your example is a set 1/2/3 .....

I may need to re-think the whole setup of the database since this seems to
be causing me trouble in this one area ...

Thanks!

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
http://www.quilldesign.com