Trying to stay out of NeoLand...here is my wishlist:

1. Integrated client-side file uploading tool, that is not an applet or
aciveX. Probably meaning it would have to be Flash.

2. A multi-server in memory variable scope. If the site has multiple
servers, and even if the content is being served by different servers
between requests, I want to be able to set a variable that is tied to
that user, and be able to read it on any server.

3. Support for all the normal operators! (++, --, != and so on)

4. Make CFQuery more powerful...I wan't the ability to scroll up and
down through recordsets. I want the ability to have recordsets be
updated with new data from the database without having to requery.

5. Big Neo marketing campaign. I know there was one right after the
merger, but Neo needs a big one. The IT execs need to see CF as an
alternative to dotNet. An ad campaign in those stupid IT exec mags would
be cool. Buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords. Send press releases to all of
the online tech news sites...

6. Upgrade Studio for pete sakes. It's getting crusty. I must say that
I've had the pleasure of coding in VS.Net, and what a wonderful coding
enviroment it is. It's the current benchmark for any IDE out there in my
book. If I could code CF in it I would.

7. CF applications certified by Macromedia? I don't know if there would
be much of a call for it, but I do know that there are times when I
don't want to reinvent to wheel, and want to go buy a pre-built
application. If the code isn't available for me to quickly peruse, it's
impossible otherwise to tell if the application is worth buying. I've
been burned a few times after buying a program and the source code is a
pile of junk with a pretty interface.

8. Never try to get me to pay $5000 for CF.

9. Finally, integrated Magic Button support. ;-)

jon