Hopefully someone else has a better resource than below - this is very
limited:

It's not a 100% solution, however There's a page at the US Senate site with
links to all the senators - many have email, some have a link only to an
online form - you could grab the text and parse out all the email addresses
for those that have it...
http://www.senate.gov/contacting/index.cfm

All the House of Reps has is a bunch of mailing label, phone and name/state
lists in HTML, Word and PDF - not a single place for email though
http://www.house.gov/writerep/ is a form system they use for submitting web
form comments to congresspeople - requires NINE digit zip, and the
destination is kept behind their firewall!  Talk about limited access to
Government!

If someone has the blessing of time on their hands, they could go to
http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.htm and click to every House
of Rep's individual site and look on it for the email for that Rep.