This is all standard Fusebox crap. People make these statements about
what Fusebox does using terms they clearly don't understand. Later, when
they are called on these terms they back away with, the "you must not
understand" crap. If Fusebox is the best things since sliced bread, tell
us why. Prove it.

-matt

have