You get the wrong impression. I have seen plenty of Fusebox. I have
debated it on CFGURU as well as various other lists. I have debated it
at conferences and user groups as well. We even had Nat come out to
BACFUG to give a presentation on Fusebox 3. The effect? We all learned
yet again why we aren't using Fusebox.

-Matt

Your
> contributions would be quite interesting, especially on the "CFMX:
Version