From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 4:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Calling server code without reloading

Lets say I have a form field on a page. When I type in it, I want what I
have typed to be sent to the server and something done to it. THe result of
that something will come back to me and be loaded into a different form
field. This should be done without reloading the page.
Normally, I'd do this with a hidden frame and some javascript. I've been
asked to do it some other way using layers, objects or other stuff. I'm
researching it but I might as well ask if anyone here has heard of something
in this area.
Thanks

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)