From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SiteObjec soEditor vs. Ektron eWebEdit Pro

I'm interested in hearing people's experience with
using SiteObject's soEditor? We've done a lot of work
with Ektron's eWebEdit Pro in the past and because of a
client requirement, we may have to use another
solution. I'm mainly interested in problem's you've had
with the editor, how hard is it to customize (custom
toolbars and such) etc.

Thanks.

Phillip

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it
contains
information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for
the use of
the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended
recipient,
further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the
intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly
prohibited and
possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received
this information
in error, please notify Baylor Health Care System immediately at 1-866-402-1661 or via
e-mail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates
hereby claim
all applicable privileges related to this information.