Hi,

I'm trying to install CF4.5 and Apache 1.3.24 on Windows XP Home
edition and it's not working. I copied the
ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll from cfusion/bin to the apache
modules directory, and
added this to the config file:

# ColdFusion Modul inserted 05/1/02 after installation
#
LoadModule coldfusion_module modules/ApacheModuleColdFusion.dll
#

But when I tested the config I got:

Syntax error on line 197 of c:/program files/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load c:/program
files/apache group/apache/modules/apachemodulecoldfusion.dll
into server: (127) The specified procedure could not be found:

I know a few weeks ago there was a thread about running CF5 on
XP Home -- does 4.5 not work? Thanks for any clues.

Sharon Fling
http://www.localbizpromo.com
http://www.geolocal.com
"The Future of the Net is Local"