At this point it time, several thousand is out of the question, few-several
hundred would be fine ... nothing would be great ...

I said in the previous message, I want to run some load testing on our apps
and see how they stand up and where we can improve.

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
http://www.quilldesign.com
SiteDirector Commerce Builder