trust me, your feature requests get through using the 'wishform', regardless of the
wording on that. I recommend using it to submit feature requests, regardless (with all
due respect to whichever one of my coworkers put that wording in the auto-reply). But
I'm all over it here too, so I'll be conveying what I learn from you all.

-Vern